Natural Stiff Bristles for Tough Jobs
This stiff horse grooming brush is ideal for tough jobs. Remove caked-on mud, coarse dirt, debris, and brush through winter coats. Shorter natural union fibers bristles give you the edge when it comes to cleaning without scratching.
A beech wood base paired with a sturdy elastic handle make this brush easy to use. FSC-certified wood and a non-toxic, rich brown stain make this brush the sustainable choice.
How to use this stiff horse grooming brush:
- Curry your horse with a firm curry comb.
- Brush with the stiff natural brush in direction of hair growth.
- Use carefully on more sensitive areas, watching your horse's reactions (e.g. belly, inside of the legs).
- Clean after every use by stroking the brush against your curry.
- Wash bristles with hot water and dry with bristles facing down.
Color: rich brown
Materials: FSC-certified wood, plant-based union bristle mix, elastic, steel tacks
Made in Germany